Evangelii Textus Redactus.
Magically restored, with the significance of the
Etymologically or Qabalistically determined and paraphrased in English.
Section A. The Oath.
1. Thee I invoke, the Bornless One.
2. Thee, that didst create the Earth and the Heavens.
3. Thee, that didst create the Night and the Day,
4. Thee, that didst create the Darkness and the Light.
5. Thou art ASAR UN-NEFER1 (“Myself made Perfect”); whom no man hath seen at any time.
6. Thou art IA-BESZ (“the Truth in Matter”).
7. Thou art IA-APOPHRASZ (“the Truth in Motion”).
8. Thou hast distinguished between the Just and the Unjust.
9. Thou didst make the Female and the Male.
10. Thou didst produce the Seed and the Fruit.
11. Thou didst form Men to love one another and to hate one another.
1. I am ANKH-F-N-KHONSU Thy Prophet, unto Whom Thou didst commit Thy Mysteries, the ceremonies of KHEM.
2. Thou didst produce the moist and the dry, and that which nourisheth all created Life.
3. Hear Thou Me, for I am the Angel of PTAH-APOPHRASZ-RA: this is thy True Name, handed down to the Prophets of KHEM.